Squadron Membership and Benefits
Big Discounts - Family Oriented - Skills Building - Community Friendships
One organization, Many possibilities
Las Vegas Sail and Power Squadron is Southern Nevada's and Northwest Arizona's biggest family of beginner and experienced boaters.
LVSPS offers you many off and on the water activities for your outdoors lifestyle. From boating safety, members boating days, and meetups, we help you get the most out of your one of a kind Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
This long-standing Squadron (LVSPS) is a unit of the the United States Power Squadrons and lead by an all volunteer crew. Serving our community we support recreational boaters and enthusiasts of all experience levels.
We invite you to join this squadron and participate in the great boating traditions!
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER, follow these Easy Steps:
- At least 18 years of age
- Age 12-17 - Apprentice Membership
- Proudly represent US Power Squadrons boating traditions
- Desire to learn and promote boating safety while having fun doing it
- Unselfishly giving back to this community as a civic volunteer
- Develop leadership skills for positions at these admired levels:
- Local Power Squadron Leaders
- District Representatives
- National Power Squadron Officers
- Membership dues remain current
For growing skippers ages 12-17 our US Power Squadrons Apprentice Membership opens lifetime opportunities for boating. Squadron families share quality hours together as respected on-the-water members of the +100 years of USPS heritage and the Lake Mead, Lake Mohave boating communities.
Do you have Squadron membership questions?
A Las Vegas Sail and Power Squadron Officer is available now to talk with you!